Portable Kangaroo Epump Enteral Feeding Pump with no drip chamber is highly effective. The MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System recognizes the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options. Orientation independent delivery with no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere and on anyone.
Memory settings enable prior settings to be saved for up to 72 hours. Screen and program lock-out feature prevents manipulation of pump delivery process if protection is desired.
- Five-button, an easy-to-use interface that walks the user through the programming process, and an alarm identification system that quickly resolves any problems that may arise
- DEHP-free pump sets protect the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP. All sets sold outside of EMEA are DEHP-free.
- Anti-Free Flow pump sets ensure patient safety and accurate delivery of nutrition
- Feeding and flushing sets offer programmed flushing intervals, eliminating the need to manually flush tubes and sets, and allowing for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery
- Maintains dosage delivery accuracy of +/- 10% of the volume to be delivered.