Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Renter understands and agrees to the following:
- The patient lifter is property of Neoshine Medical Equipment Trading LLC and is delivered in good and undamaged condition. The Renter will return the equipment in the same condition.
- The equipment is rented for a certain period as required by the renter. If an extension is required, the Renter must provide Neoshine Medical Equipment Trading LLC, with at least 24 hours prior notice.
- Neoshine Medical Equipment Trading LLC is not liable or responsible for any incident or injury, indirect or consequential damages caused by negligence or otherwise.
- The Renter agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold Neoshine Medical Equipment Trading LLC from and against all claims, damages, and costs including legal expenses arising out of the use of the equipment.
- The Renter is responsible for thepatient lifter and will reimburse to Neoshine Medical Equipment Trading LLC, upon demand due to any damage, theft, loss or destruction.
The charges for the damage are
AED 5000+VAT for damaging the patient lifter
AED 1200+VAT for damaging the patient sling
- Failure to return the equipment on the agreed date, will result in a fee of AED 100+VAT/day until the date of return.
- The agreed amount will be paid at the time of delivery and a copy of the Renters Emirates ID or Passport will be provided upon delivery.
- No refund will be made if the renter decides to return the patient lifter before the rental closure date.
- Neoshine Medical Equipment Trading LLC with refund 50% amount if the renter pays in advance for the rental and later decides to cancel the rental of the patient lifter. This is only possible if the cancellation request is made upto 24 hours prior to the rental date.